THE NYA SYLEE TEA ESTATE AND ITS BUNGALOW
The Nya Sylee tea estate is approximately a two and a half hour drive from Bagdogra airport (about 90kms) and is spread across 775.52 hectares and the area under plantation is 460.70 hectares.
In the midst of this plantation is the original Directors’ Heritage Bungalow of the British era. It is a century old well-preserved colonial structure. This bungalow has been a home to generations of planters, and remains the focal point of Octavius hospitality.
Features of the Bungalow:
• A sweeping Main Verandah with a beautiful view of the tea gardens.
• A cosy Living Room (with fireplace, pool table, TV and library).
• An elegant lawn-facing Dining Room equipped with a fire place.
• Three charmingly decorated lawn-facing bedrooms which are comfortable, spacious yet cozy.
• The main suite has one single room attached to itself allowing comfortable accommodation for a third (or fourth) sharing the suite.
• Spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers.
The view of the tea gardens from the bungalow is breathtaking.
LIBRARY: The Living Room also houses a library with a vibrant collection of books.
Ready for an adventure?