The Flamingo Suite in the Sylee Tea Bungalow is one of the medium size suites available on the property. Named after the majestic flamingoes, this vibrant suite, built-in 1898, is decorated with exquisite colonial taste.
Includes: Morning tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea with snacks & Dinner. *Complimentary visit to Tea Estate and Tea factory.
Features of the Suite:
- This grand suite is on the ground level of the bungalow right next to the lush lawns
- Almost 500 square feet in size, these rooms provide ample space and sweeping views of the Himalayas
- Dressing area of 50 sq.ft to cater to your personal comfort
- The suite has a direct access to the main verandah of the house, with a splendid landscape of the garden on three sides and an infinity view of the tea estate
- Built in 18th century with wooden flooring and high ceilings, this room with its large size offers a fire place, soothing furnishings, spacious bath, antique furniture including antique king-size bed, cupboards, dressers, writing desk and chair, taking you back in time to those grand old days
- Relax in front of a crackling fire or sit in your private balcony which overlooks the lawn and the unending tea bushes to enjoy the peace and tranquil beauty that Octavius is famous for
- Windows cover the entire length of the outer wall of the suite, which give you an excellent view of the daintily cut tea bushes
- The spacious bathroom is fitted with modern amenities including a walk-in rain shower.
These antique bungalows have been converted to a tea resort with much passion, thoughtfulness and commitment ensuring that heritage has been retained and history has been kept alive.
However, to keep to our conventional requirements and desired comforts, the bungalows have been renovated with modern amenities.
Staying in these places itself is undoubtedly an enticing experience as this beautifully themed working plantation retreat gives “A close interaction with nature and heritage”.