THE SYLEE TEA ESTATE AND ITS BUNGALOW
The other plantation, Sylee Tea Estate is approximately a two hour drive from Bagdogra airport (about 60kms) and is spread across 1033.62 hectares of land out of which 613.74 hectares is under tea plantation.
The Directors’ Bungalow is at a stunning location and the view of the tea estate and the mountains from the bungalow is magnificent. It is a century old well-preserved colonial structure with antique furniture and old Burma teak flooring.
Features of the Bungalow:
• A spacious living room with the dining area and a fire place.
• A large recreation room with a TV, a pool table and indoor games and a library.
• A large verandah in front of the bungalow and the balconies on the first floor perfect for enjoying the magnificent view all around.
• Three well-furnished spacious bedrooms with picture windows.
• The main suite having one single room with bathroom attached to itself allowing comfortable accommodation for a third (or fourth) sharing the suite.
• Spacious bathrooms with walk in showers.
These tea bungalows have been transformed to a tea-retreat with much love, sensitivity and devotion ensuring that heritage has been preserved and the history has been kept alive
However, to keep to our everyday requirements and desired comforts, the bungalows have been renovated with modern amenities.
Staying in these places itself is undoubtedly an enticing experience as this beautifully themed working plantation retreat gives “A close interaction with nature and heritage”.
LIBRARY: The Living Room also houses a library with a vibrant collection of books.
Ready for an adventure?